Animals have the same emotional capability as humans. But they experience it in a much more pure way than we do. Here are some photos to prove that!
1. “My pit has been extremely affectionate with my sister ever since she got pregnant.”
2. “The time I rescued a crying kitten outside and my cat cuddled her”
3. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. It’s really moving.”
4. This cat follows his owner to the gym and then sits in reception waiting for his owner to finish their workout before walking them home.
5. “Every morning he comes in at 5:30 a.m. for a cuddle.”
6. “My cat holds my hand and stays with me when I’m feeling down.”
7. “Caught the golden boys snuggling!”
8. “My 3-year-old is sick with the flu and all he wants is his dog. He’s been sleeping like that for hours. Hammer is the best boy.”
9. “I was bathing the little cat and it was screaming. The older cat that hates water jumped in and tried to pull him out. And they say that animals can’t love…”
10. Kelsey, a golden retriever saved the life of her freezing owner who broke his neck in a fall. Bob slipped on the ice and broke his neck. The dog also protected him from frostbite by sitting close to him.
(Source of the pictures and stories: Reddit)
See also Dying Goldie Was Dumped By His Owner, But Would Soon Be Reunited With The Boy He Loved The Most