10 Times People Spotted Total Jerks During The Coronavirus Crisis And Shamed Them Online
Some people are reacting to the coronavirus in a mature, responsible way. While others are panic-buying, hoarding supplies, leaving nothing to buy for everyone else, and flaunting how much they don’t care about social distancing. And a select few are even hoping to scalp others by reselling basic supplies like toilet paper.
People aren’t being silent to this kind of behavior. They are shaming jerks onlne who are making the corona-crisis more difficult for us all.
- The Old Man & His Wife In My Building Rarely Leavs Their Apt. They Was Very Pleased
3. This Man Drove 1,000+ Miles And Bought 17,000 Bottles Of Hand Sanitizer And Wipes, But Now He Can’t Find Buyers. Boo-Hoo
4. If This Is You: [Screw] You
5. Just…. Man, [screw] Her. I’ll Never Understand Why People Are Such Assh*les
6. There are 2 types of people in the world, which one are you ?
7. The More You Take, The Less There Is For Everyone Else
8. seriously ???
9. Another Profiteer Clearing Out Thermometers At Costco. Spent His Time In The Line Up Bragging How Much Money He Would Make Marking Up The Sale Of These
10.Whoever You Are, [Screw] You!
So as you can see, it doesn’t look pretty at all. Don’t act like this, don’t have a panic attack when there’s no need for one. Help each other in this hard times, be HUMAN !