VMAs 2020 Best Dressed: The Top 5 Looks
The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards really came through with some seriously buzz-worthy fashion moments. We can’t help but admire A-lister’s bold and beautiful style choices. For a virtual affair, it truly was impressive!
But there were five stars that stood out. Sofia Carson, Joey King, Nicole Richie, Keke Palmer and Miley Cyrus slayed in stunning outfits that we can’t stop talking about. While Carson turned heads in a red hot Giambattista Valli gown that could have worked on any red carpet. Cyrus kept it interesting like always!
5) Carson dazzled in a bright red Giambattista Valli gown featuring ruffled details, which she paired with a diamond ring.
4) King looked flawless in a floral print long-sleeve Versace minidress. She tied the entire look together with sleek, straight strands and a chunky gold necklace.
3) There’s nothing more buzz-worthy than a minidress with a long train. Richie wore a Cong Tri gown in a lime green hue. She accessorized with earrings and a spiky headband.
2) Palmer, the host of the evening, she was wearing a sexy minidress with an oversize bow detail that added a bit of oomph to the chic look.
1) Never one to shy away at the VMAs, Cyrus brought it yet again in a daring nearly nude ensemble that was incredibly beautiful. She rocked a black strapless Mugler number featuring mirror embellishments. She accessorized with strappy sandal heels and a bright red lip.