What Is Bad About Golden Retrievers? This Owner Named 13 Surprising Faults
Golden retrievers are among most beloved dogs on Earth, but not everyone thinks that.
One of the Goldens owners, Jenny from Atalanta, Georgia, share her problems about Golden retriever.
This is her story:
– As a Golden Retriever owner myself, I can certainly go on and on about all the great things about this breed. But, nevertheless, you are here because you want to know what is bad about Golden Retrievers?
I will give you all the insights into the bad things about this breed, but I do have to warn you that because I am so in love with this breed, I am able to get past the so-called bad things. Perhaps when you read this article you will find out that a Golden Retriever’s negative traits, are really just things that you can overlook.
Golden Retrievers are certainly popular, but they are not for everyone. If you are considering adding a Golden Retriever to your family, keep reading to find out if you too can look past their bad things.
1. They Shed
2. They Are Stubborn
3. They Are Too Friendly, And Not Great Guard Dogs
4. They Take Over Your Furniture
5. They Are Food Obsessed
6. They Are Chewers
7. They Are Messy
8. They Can Easily Knock Over Small Children
9. They Need Plenty Of Exercise
10. They Steal
11. They Cannot Be Left Alone
12. They Are Prone To Many Health Problems
13. Their Lifespan Is Too Short